Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Stream it right here...
Sunday, February 16, 2014
I've never understood, what's so wrong with men telling chicks the phrase...
"I'm just tryin to f*ck."
Sure, it's vulgar.
Yep, it's totally brash and absolutely crass.
But, IT'S HONEST DOE.
Seriously, while millions of women hop on Twitter and FB DAILY, posting status updates and memes of bitterness...complaining about men "hiding their true intentions" and all kindsa other silly heaux psych babble, #IJTTF cuts ALL of the bullsh*t out of the conversation OFF TOP. There's no wasting of anyone's time. No hidden agendas. Best of all, everyone has 100% RESOLUTE understanding in what the other person is in this for, at least initially.
It should literally be every woman's dream for a man to say #IJTTF. They SAY they want honesty, right? They CLAIM they "ain't got time for playin games", RIGHT??
Then cut the games out and respect the honesty.
For f*ck's sake...at LEAST say THANK YOU, for the compliment alone!
I mean, if a guy DOESN'T hit you with the #IJTTF then ya'll would think it's somethin wrong wit him bcuz he DOESN'T wanna f*ck you. If he doesn't hit you with the #IJTTF, but romances you and gets you all emosprung in order to get you to f*ck then leaves because all he wanted to do was F*CK IN THE FIRST PLACE...he's a loser and all that shit.
Ultimately, men can't win regardless of how they approach the situation. Why? Because women want what they want even if they don't even really want that shit.
Basically what I'm sayin is...it's a couple chicks #IJTTF but don't feel like trying to make them feel special about it or no shit and I don't feel it's fair to me as a man to have to do anything other than say #IJTTF and if they down then we f*ck and that's that.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
I am also NOT a fan of gender flip response tracks but.......DAMN!!!!!
Well, at least "DAMN!!!" for the first 2:25....after that, it's back to the same 'ol boring & lame ass Cass.
But that first two:twentyfive doe...DAMN!!!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Either you push and strive for excellence....or you get left where you stand....or lie.
2. Walk home from a snack run to 7-11 (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/what-happened-trayvon-martin-explained)
3. Wear a hoodie (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/03/geraldo-rivera-blames-hoodie-for-trayvon-martins-death/1#.UwUSd_ldV1Y)
4. Drive after swimming (http://kdvr.com/2013/06/10/sober-man-arrested-for-dui-claims-it-was-case-of-driving-while-black/)
5. Drive in a car with a white girl (http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-dancer-legal-guardian-alleges-racial-profiling/story?id=21083133)
6. Appear in public in New York City (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/18/nyregion/officer-accused-of-civil-rights-violation-in-false-arrest.html?_r=0)
7. Walk on the wrong side of the street (http://gawker.com/florida-man-literally-arrested-for-walking-while-black-1303208765)
8. Wait for a school bus to take you to your high school basketball game (http://gawker.com/three-teens-arrested-for-waiting-while-black-1474787941)
9. Drink iced tea in a parking lot (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/christopher-beatty-arrest-iced-tea_n_3232925.html)
10. Seek help after a car accident (http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/15/22314634-renisha-mcbride-shooting-trial-set-for-june?lite)
11. Inspect your own property (http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/01/_confused_west_virginia_man_kills_new_african_american_neighbor.html)
12. Show up at your job (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/21/3769823/in-miami-gardens-store-video-catches.html)
13. Talk trash after an NFL game (http://gawker.com/how-richard-sherman-became-americas-newest-thug-1505228178)
14. Throw a temper tantrum in kindergarten (http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/17/justice/georgia-student-handcuffed/)
15. Buy designer accessories at Barney’s (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/barneys-accused-stealing-black-teen-article-1.1493101)
16. Buy designer accessories at Macy’s (http://nypost.com/2013/10/25/macys-targeted-black-customer-for-pricey-purchase/)
17. Be a 13-year-old boy (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisconsin-man-76-guilty-fatal-shooting-13-year-old-neighbor-v19526519)
18. Enter your own home (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/21gates.html)
19. Botch a science experiment (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/02/florida-student-arrested-science-experiment-blast/2130381/)
20. Be a tourist (http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/showbiz/cherie-johnson-dennis-white-police-irpt/)
21. Lay face down in handcuffs (http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2010/07/oscar-grant-killer-found-semi-guilty)
22. Take a picture for your H.S. Basketball team (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/16/wisconsin-school-suspends-black-players-because-3-point-signals-looked-gang-related/)
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
"my friends try to get me to stop, but i just can't"
"if i suck dick that on me, you can't stop me"
"i tried to stop and shit, but i can't....its me.....i did two people today, and i don't know when i'm gonna stop"
and last but not least...
"If you need yo dick sucked, TEXT ME".